Monday, November 29, 2010

Reflection Day

Today our lecturer made us write "reflection on a challenging experience in dealing with a friend". So many things came across my mind actually... The time when i first started joining the GCA. We hang out so much that my bro-gang thought that i m out of the gang already.. then next comes shikit's issue.. when he started to drift away from our gang... and now, chongwee.... i wouldnt say i can imagine how he felt but i kinda can relate i think. For me, i thought our friendship is not like result based or achiement based... so i really just hope that theres stil chance to get back how we used to be again.

So eventually i wrote about the trilingual speaking competition story. Probably because i was worried that the lecturer gonna read our work out loud so i dun wanna everyone to know bout my personal life. In fact i really feel quite bad about wat happened.. Ok, so there's this trilingual speaking competition in my secondary school. I was selected by my english teacher as my class' representative. I managed to make my way to the final. Throughout the process, i made friend with the other 4 finalist. Eventually i got the 3rd runner-up. ` thing we din think of is that the competiton is actually to choose the candidate for national trilingual speaking competition. Just when everybody thought that the champion will represent us, the judges chose me instead. So obviously the champion gal got so pissed that she actually scolded the judges at their face and the headmaster. SO happen that her mum knows someone from the board. So she successfully appealed for a rematch between me n her. It was a big issue in school among teacher that time. The teacher even scolded the headmaster that he shouldnt have left the responsibility of choosing the candidate to the judges if he doent trust their choice. So eventually, the champion gal got all the teacher pissed. I won the rematch. Then, almost all the teacher discriminated her. So, she was left with no choice but to transfer.

My life's god now anywayz. Exam's over and i spend my days chilling in student longue whenever i got the time. playing pool and blogging here. Life's chil =)

3 comments:

  1. So..... Am i the first ever to comment?
    Great!

    Trilingual speaking competition?
    BC + BM + BI ?

    Cant imagine you speaking in BM, fully!
    Hahah... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sadly u r not~

    i also surprise lo pls~haha tats y i only got 26th place out of 52 ppl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo james~~~finally found ur new blog
    always be happy k
    see you round:)

    ReplyDelete